Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 29, 2014 at the age of 75. He was born in Albany, Oregon, on March 3, 1939 to parents Charles and Lorraine Thompson. He is survived by his children and loving wife Melissa. Memorial services will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Roseburg First Christian Church.
Rodney Allen Thompson
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016