Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 29, 2014 at the age of 75. He was born in Albany, Oregon, on March 3, 1939 to parents Charles and Lorraine Thompson. He is survived by his children and loving wife Melissa. Memorial services will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Roseburg First Christian Church.
Rodney Allen Thompson
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights