Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 29, 2014 at the age of 75. He was born in Albany, Oregon, on March 3, 1939 to parents Charles and Lorraine Thompson. He is survived by his children and loving wife Melissa. Memorial services will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Roseburg First Christian Church.
Rodney Allen Thompson
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms