Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 29, 2014 at the age of 75. He was born in Albany, Oregon, on March 3, 1939 to parents Charles and Lorraine Thompson. He is survived by his children and loving wife Melissa. Memorial services will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Roseburg First Christian Church.
Rodney Allen Thompson
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas