Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 29, 2014 at the age of 75. He was born in Albany, Oregon, on March 3, 1939 to parents Charles and Lorraine Thompson. He is survived by his children and loving wife Melissa. Memorial services will be held on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Roseburg First Christian Church.
Rodney Allen Thompson
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer