Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
Oneil 'Leroy' McKinney
- Update: One lane reopens after crash on Hwy 42 west of Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms