Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
- Douglas County schools making plans for Wednesday
- Forest Glen residents say they suffer from heater malfunction
- Police looking for sex offender who skipped out on post-prison supervision
- Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
- Close to Home: Patrols change homeless picture downtown