Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
Oneil 'Leroy' McKinney
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful