Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
Oneil 'Leroy' McKinney
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Riddle High School receives Oregon Schools Activities Association gift