Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
Oneil 'Leroy' McKinney
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Possible drowning at Diamond Lake
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service