Went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. He is survived by his sons, Scott and Steve McKinney; grandsons, Matt and Dillan McKinney. He was known by many and a long time resident of the Non Pareil area. There will be a potluck gathering at 1 p.m. on August 4 at 230 Hinkle Creek, e. of Sutherlin, OR. Any questions, call 541-580-4083.
Oneil 'Leroy' McKinney
- Roseburg’s North River to soon launch its biggest boat
- 41-foot nutcracker arrives at River Forks Park in Roseburg
- Roseburg’s Cobb Children’s Learning Center students practice experiential learning
- Savannah honors veteran Frank Moore; Moores travel to New York film screening next
- Glide man convicted in home-invasion robbery may be ordered to pay restitution