Lynn Hayes passed away August 30, 2012 in her hometown of Myrtle Creek. Born in Santa Barbara, California in 1959 her and her parents moved here when she was two. Lynn graduated from South Umpqua High in 1978. Shortly there after she married Jim Clason and had Jim S. Clason, Jason R. Clason and Jacqueline L. Clason. She remarried in 1996, Pete Hayes Sr. She was currently employed at Roseburg Forest Products, Plant #4 as a Heister Driver. She is survived by her children, her husband, and his five children: Little Pete, Charmin, Maycie, Stephanie Hayes, Shane Lundgren and numerous grandchildren.
Lynn Louise Hayes
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy