Lynn Hayes passed away August 30, 2012 in her hometown of Myrtle Creek. Born in Santa Barbara, California in 1959 her and her parents moved here when she was two. Lynn graduated from South Umpqua High in 1978. Shortly there after she married Jim Clason and had Jim S. Clason, Jason R. Clason and Jacqueline L. Clason. She remarried in 1996, Pete Hayes Sr. She was currently employed at Roseburg Forest Products, Plant #4 as a Heister Driver. She is survived by her children, her husband, and his five children: Little Pete, Charmin, Maycie, Stephanie Hayes, Shane Lundgren and numerous grandchildren.
Lynn Louise Hayes
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans