Lynn Hayes passed away August 30, 2012 in her hometown of Myrtle Creek. Born in Santa Barbara, California in 1959 her and her parents moved here when she was two. Lynn graduated from South Umpqua High in 1978. Shortly there after she married Jim Clason and had Jim S. Clason, Jason R. Clason and Jacqueline L. Clason. She remarried in 1996, Pete Hayes Sr. She was currently employed at Roseburg Forest Products, Plant #4 as a Heister Driver. She is survived by her children, her husband, and his five children: Little Pete, Charmin, Maycie, Stephanie Hayes, Shane Lundgren and numerous grandchildren.
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion
- Pedestrian hit by car in Winston