Of Roseburg, Oregon passed away on August 18, 2012 with his brothers and sisters by his side. He was born on July 27, 1956. Tim is survived by sons, Shane and Keith; daughters, Marie and Nicki; brothers, Lonnie, Richard, Fred and Bob; sisters Marsha and Debbie; aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews and grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his mother Bessie, his father Richard, his brother Randy and his sister Delores. Tim had the biggest heart anyone could have. He loved his family, playing his guitar, shooting hoops and his BEER! Tim’s ashes were spread out on the mtn that he and his family grew up near. His son Shane played his guitar and sang “Old Man” in tribute to him.
Timothy Ray Burson
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea