Of Roseburg, Oregon passed away on August 18, 2012 with his brothers and sisters by his side. He was born on July 27, 1956. Tim is survived by sons, Shane and Keith; daughters, Marie and Nicki; brothers, Lonnie, Richard, Fred and Bob; sisters Marsha and Debbie; aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews and grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his mother Bessie, his father Richard, his brother Randy and his sister Delores. Tim had the biggest heart anyone could have. He loved his family, playing his guitar, shooting hoops and his BEER! Tim’s ashes were spread out on the mtn that he and his family grew up near. His son Shane played his guitar and sang “Old Man” in tribute to him.
Timothy Ray Burson
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Green man taken to Mercy Medical Center after peaceful standoff with police
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork