Of Roseburg, Oregon passed away on August 18, 2012 with his brothers and sisters by his side. He was born on July 27, 1956. Tim is survived by sons, Shane and Keith; daughters, Marie and Nicki; brothers, Lonnie, Richard, Fred and Bob; sisters Marsha and Debbie; aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews and grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his mother Bessie, his father Richard, his brother Randy and his sister Delores. Tim had the biggest heart anyone could have. He loved his family, playing his guitar, shooting hoops and his BEER! Tim’s ashes were spread out on the mtn that he and his family grew up near. His son Shane played his guitar and sang “Old Man” in tribute to him.
Timothy Ray Burson
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack