Of Myrtle Creek, passed away on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at the age of 51. She was born in Abilene, Texas on April 11, 1961 to parents Eddie and Sharon Kay (Crain) McCracken. She was raised in Abilene, Texas until she married Curtis Fields and moved to Oregon in 1981. The two raised a family in the South County area. Charlotte enjoyed coffee, shoes, the sun, and life in general. She most enjoyed spending time with her family. The foremost thing in her life was her relationship with Jesus. Charlotte’s laugh was contagious and she could always light up a room. She loved helping people and was always there for anybody in need of anything. Charlotte is survived by her mother Sharon Kay Fleming and step-father Bill Fleming; ex-husband Curtis R. Fields; daughters Roxanne Fields, Rachel Sturdevant and her husband Cory; son Curtis Fields; and daughter Leslie Armas; sister Veneshia Strickland; brother Bobby McCracken Noble; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Funeral services will be held on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the TurningPoint Church located at 3510 NE Douglas Ave, Roseburg, OR. Officiating will be Pastor Tim Mayne. A private interment will follow at the Riddle Cemetery.
Charlotte Ann Fields
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan