Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms