Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Mother’s attorneys detail case in wrongful death suit
- Umpqua Community College expects pool to reopen for May swim lessons
- Suspect held since shootout with Roseburg police charged with grandfather’s murder
- Roseburg moves to postpone medical marijuana dispensaries
- WINSTON: Wandering rhino causes lockdown at Wildlife Safari