Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine