Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy