Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms