Age 83, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, died Friday, November 23, 2012. He was born September 27, 1929 in Easton, Wisconsin. Ron worked at the mill in Eagle Point before he retired. He moved to Myrtle Creek after his wife’s death to be near his son Darrel. Ron was on a bowling team and had many friends. Ron was preced in death by his wife, Hayzel. He is survived by three sons, D. (Barbra) of Sheridan, Elwon (Margie) of Charleston, and Darrel (Rita) of Myrtle Creek; grandkids, Donald, Tammi, Kristie and Julie, Tina, Georgianna, Sherrie; and many great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids.
Ronald Reuben Pagel
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District