Born September 18,1941 and passed from our earthly presence on Monday, December 17, 2012. Richard was preceded in death by his wife Linda, his parents George and Ruth Casebeer, and his brother Allen Casebeer. Richard grew up on Buckhorn Road, attended Glide Schools, served in the US Army, and worked for the City of Roseburg. He was a good neighbor, husband, and a good friend. Whenever he saw someone he knew he broke into a big smile, laughed, and treated you like a long lost friend. We give thanks to God for the privilege of having him for a friend, and may he rest in peace.
- Cable Crossing Fire burning 20 acres near Glide, closes Highway 138E
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony
- Three taken to hospital after traffic accident
- Bird hits transformer, causes grass fire and power outage
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return