Born September 18,1941 and passed from our earthly presence on Monday, December 17, 2012. Richard was preceded in death by his wife Linda, his parents George and Ruth Casebeer, and his brother Allen Casebeer. Richard grew up on Buckhorn Road, attended Glide Schools, served in the US Army, and worked for the City of Roseburg. He was a good neighbor, husband, and a good friend. Whenever he saw someone he knew he broke into a big smile, laughed, and treated you like a long lost friend. We give thanks to God for the privilege of having him for a friend, and may he rest in peace.
Richard Dale Casebeer
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- Special needs mom on local inclusive playground | Moms