Born September 18,1941 and passed from our earthly presence on Monday, December 17, 2012. Richard was preceded in death by his wife Linda, his parents George and Ruth Casebeer, and his brother Allen Casebeer. Richard grew up on Buckhorn Road, attended Glide Schools, served in the US Army, and worked for the City of Roseburg. He was a good neighbor, husband, and a good friend. Whenever he saw someone he knew he broke into a big smile, laughed, and treated you like a long lost friend. We give thanks to God for the privilege of having him for a friend, and may he rest in peace.
Richard Dale Casebeer
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- School staff, administrators learn how to better help transgender students
- Lambing season underway in Douglas County
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- State warns of multiple scams and fraudulent practices taking place in Oregon