Charles “The Hogman” Bond passed away December 6, 2012. Born in Torrance, California, on April 24, 1960 to Clovesta and Effie Bond. He is survived by his children, Tomi and Kyle; father Vet, step mom Alice; sisters, Sheila, Sandy and Sharon; along with brothers Pat, Bobby, and Dude. Also his girlfriend Karla; ex-wife Lesley; and his pride and joys, his grandbabies, Logan, Wyatt, Adisyn and Kali May. He was very creative, held many interests, and was a true man of his word, well known for a voice that would carry across deep valleys, yet be able to calm a crying baby. He will be missed beyond measure by all who knew the man he truly was. If you hold memories from your past that include Charles or he made you smile just once, join us for his celebration of life/potluck on January 12, 2013, at the James Meyer Center, 990 Stanton St. , Roseburg, OR at 2 p.m. If you have any questions, call Tomi at (541) 671-8505.
Charles M. Bond
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect