Passed away on December 25, 2012. He grew up on a well run family farm in Avery, Texas leaving him with an endless supply of stories which entertained his children throughout their lives. After serving in the Civilian Conservation Corp in Arizona, he moved to Oregon where he met and married Margie Mullins before shipping off to the Pacific in WWII. He spent most of his adult life working as a cabinet maker and built two family homes. He and Margie devoted their lives to creating a warm and loving home for their two children and a welcoming place for their many friends. These friends continued to provide love and support throughout his life. To the end his eyes continued to twinkle with humor and to look on friends and family with warmth and love. We will miss him and keep him close in our memories.
James Dennis Medford
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute