Passed away on December 25, 2012. He grew up on a well run family farm in Avery, Texas leaving him with an endless supply of stories which entertained his children throughout their lives. After serving in the Civilian Conservation Corp in Arizona, he moved to Oregon where he met and married Margie Mullins before shipping off to the Pacific in WWII. He spent most of his adult life working as a cabinet maker and built two family homes. He and Margie devoted their lives to creating a warm and loving home for their two children and a welcoming place for their many friends. These friends continued to provide love and support throughout his life. To the end his eyes continued to twinkle with humor and to look on friends and family with warmth and love. We will miss him and keep him close in our memories.
James Dennis Medford
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building