Age 82, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away Thursday, January 3, 2013 following a stroke he had on November 11, 2012. He was born April 12, 1930 in Berryville, Arkansas to John and Elsie May Brixie-Sulffridge. In February of 1952 he married RosaLee Clinton in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Claud lived in Sutherlin, Oregon for 56 years and worked at Douglas County Lumber Company for 29 years until he retired in 1986. Our dad enjoyed hunting and fishing. Most of all he loved the Lord and his family. He was a Christian man who did not waiver from his beliefs. Claud was a friend and loving husband to RosaLee for 61 years; the father of three sons, Jim, Rick and Mike; and his grandchildren. He is our friend and dad and he is truly loved and is missed. Funeral services will be held Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 10 a.m. at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses. Burial will be held in the Oak Creek Cemetery. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to sign the online guest book and to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Cable Crossing Fire burning 20 acres near Glide, closes Highway 138E
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony
- Three taken to hospital after traffic accident
- Bird hits transformer, causes grass fire and power outage
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return