Age 84 of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away Tuesday January 8, 2013. She was born March 9, 1928, in San Jose, California. She was a graduate of Notre Dame college in 1945. She was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years Jim (J.C.), and her son Jimmy. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Catherine and Ralph Moore of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Memorial services will be held Saturday, January, 12, 2013 at 11 a.m., at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek.
Beverly M. Prola
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore