Age 84 of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away Tuesday January 8, 2013. She was born March 9, 1928, in San Jose, California. She was a graduate of Notre Dame college in 1945. She was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years Jim (J.C.), and her son Jimmy. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Catherine and Ralph Moore of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Memorial services will be held Saturday, January, 12, 2013 at 11 a.m., at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek.
Beverly M. Prola
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building