Age 84 of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away Tuesday January 8, 2013. She was born March 9, 1928, in San Jose, California. She was a graduate of Notre Dame college in 1945. She was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years Jim (J.C.), and her son Jimmy. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Catherine and Ralph Moore of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Memorial services will be held Saturday, January, 12, 2013 at 11 a.m., at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek.
Beverly M. Prola
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Construction on Highway 138 slated to begin Aug. 10