Age 84 of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away Tuesday January 8, 2013. She was born March 9, 1928, in San Jose, California. She was a graduate of Notre Dame college in 1945. She was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years Jim (J.C.), and her son Jimmy. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Catherine and Ralph Moore of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Memorial services will be held Saturday, January, 12, 2013 at 11 a.m., at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek.
Beverly M. Prola
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police
- Roseburg Softball: Jacey Conklin shines for Indians on diamond