Age 84 of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away Tuesday January 8, 2013. She was born March 9, 1928, in San Jose, California. She was a graduate of Notre Dame college in 1945. She was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years Jim (J.C.), and her son Jimmy. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Catherine and Ralph Moore of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Memorial services will be held Saturday, January, 12, 2013 at 11 a.m., at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek.
Beverly M. Prola
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack