Age 70, of Oakland, Oregon, passed away on January 7, 2013. A service will be held at Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 12:30 p.m., a viewing will be held from 11 a.m. to service time. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave condolences for the family.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees