Age 70, of Oakland, Oregon, passed away on January 7, 2013. A service will be held at Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 12:30 p.m., a viewing will be held from 11 a.m. to service time. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave condolences for the family.
January 11, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Patrick W. Powell Sr.
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom