Age 70, of Oakland, Oregon, passed away on January 7, 2013. A service will be held at Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 12:30 p.m., a viewing will be held from 11 a.m. to service time. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave condolences for the family.
January 11, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Patrick W. Powell Sr.
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn