Age 89, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on December 23, 2012. She was preceded in death by her husband Bill Campbell and is survived by son Scott and daughter Susan. Memorial services will be held at the United Methodist Church in Sutherlin, Oregon, on Saturday, January 19 at 2 p.m.
Esther ‘Faye’ Campbell
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash