Age 89, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on December 23, 2012. She was preceded in death by her husband Bill Campbell and is survived by son Scott and daughter Susan. Memorial services will be held at the United Methodist Church in Sutherlin, Oregon, on Saturday, January 19 at 2 p.m.
Esther ‘Faye’ Campbell
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- Tenmile Fire Chief Mike Coffel dies at age 57
- Early black pioneer Letitia Carson made her home in Myrtle Creek
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg Indians win Class 6A state wrestling championship
- Two Roseburg residents arrested in prostitution case