Age 89, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on December 23, 2012. She was preceded in death by her husband Bill Campbell and is survived by son Scott and daughter Susan. Memorial services will be held at the United Methodist Church in Sutherlin, Oregon, on Saturday, January 19 at 2 p.m.
Esther 'Faye' Campbell
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'