Age 89, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on December 23, 2012. She was preceded in death by her husband Bill Campbell and is survived by son Scott and daughter Susan. Memorial services will be held at the United Methodist Church in Sutherlin, Oregon, on Saturday, January 19 at 2 p.m.
Esther ‘Faye’ Campbell
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas