In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
Ethel L. Craft
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea