In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
Ethel L. Craft
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms