In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
- Police Log: Report delayed, arrests listed
- Roseburg merchants say downtown parking enforcement finds a good spot
- Drivers arrested after high-speed crash on Diamond Lake Boulevard in Roseburg
- Umpqua Dairy earns national production award
- On Biz: Roseburg newcomer brings dog training expertise to Douglas County