In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
Ethel L. Craft
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- Commissioners approve fee for dumping at landfill
- River guide recounts finding survivors inside wrecked car
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors