In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
January 15, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Ethel L. Craft
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District