In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
January 15, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Ethel L. Craft
- 41-foot nutcracker arrives at River Forks Park in Roseburg
- Roseburg’s North River to soon launch its biggest boat
- BREAKING NEWS: Log truck and SUV crash near Glide
- Roseburg’s Cobb Children’s Learning Center students practice experiential learning
- ‘Nutcracker’ features local and Eugene dancers in Roseburg ballet