In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
- Roseburg High graduate Ally Malone in Alabama to compete for Distinguished Young Woman
- Farm to Fork: Riggs Family Gardens cultivates local clientele
- Roseburg police subdue suspect with Taser
- Douglas County sheriff’s deputies practice responding to school emergencies
- Neighbors: Melanie Prummer came from Down Under to give others a boost up