In loving memory of Ethel L. Craft, 91, of Roseburg, Oregon. November 22, 1921-January 3, 2013. Born in Phillips, Wisconsin to Charles and Gerda (Tweed) Nelson. Ethel was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Craft. She is survived by their children, Douglas Craft, wife NDay, of Carmen, Bohol, Philipines, and Jo Anne Craft, companion Joel Montgomery, of Eugene, Oregon; eight grandchildren, and thirteen great-grandchildren. Ethel was the youngest child with four older brothers. She enjoyed gardening, baking, attending First Christian Church of Roseburg and above all, spending time with family and friends. She is truly loved and missed. Ethel rests at Roseburg Memorial Gardens next to her husband and mother.
Ethel L. Craft
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death