Passed away on January 10, 2013 at the age of 79. He was born September 5, 1933 in Oakland, Oregon, to Albert David and Lura Marie (Kellogg) Hill. Robert was a Douglas County Native and a Veteran. He is survived by his children, John, William, Robin (Larry) and Robert Jr.; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and one brother, David (Delores) Hill. He is preceded in death by his parents, one daughter, Janet, and wives, Anna May (Fogelquist), Dorris Mae (Jenkins) and Mila Marie (Avery). Bob worked in the logging industry as a young man and was the owner of the “Paint Bucket Ranch” since the early 70’s. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. January 22, 2013 at Fair Oaks Cemetery in Sutherlin, Oregon.
Robert Eugene Hill Sr.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- LaVonne Katherine Ackerman
- James Elliot Witt
- Lori Lynn David Rothrock
- Thomas (Tom) McClendon
- Verla Marie Boyles
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Roseburg man arraigned in convenience store murder