Passed away on January 10, 2013 at the age of 79. He was born September 5, 1933 in Oakland, Oregon, to Albert David and Lura Marie (Kellogg) Hill. Robert was a Douglas County Native and a Veteran. He is survived by his children, John, William, Robin (Larry) and Robert Jr.; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and one brother, David (Delores) Hill. He is preceded in death by his parents, one daughter, Janet, and wives, Anna May (Fogelquist), Dorris Mae (Jenkins) and Mila Marie (Avery). Bob worked in the logging industry as a young man and was the owner of the “Paint Bucket Ranch” since the early 70’s. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. January 22, 2013 at Fair Oaks Cemetery in Sutherlin, Oregon.
Robert Eugene Hill Sr.
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea