Passed away on January 10, 2013 at the age of 79. He was born September 5, 1933 in Oakland, Oregon, to Albert David and Lura Marie (Kellogg) Hill. Robert was a Douglas County Native and a Veteran. He is survived by his children, John, William, Robin (Larry) and Robert Jr.; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and one brother, David (Delores) Hill. He is preceded in death by his parents, one daughter, Janet, and wives, Anna May (Fogelquist), Dorris Mae (Jenkins) and Mila Marie (Avery). Bob worked in the logging industry as a young man and was the owner of the “Paint Bucket Ranch” since the early 70’s. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. January 22, 2013 at Fair Oaks Cemetery in Sutherlin, Oregon.
Robert Eugene Hill Sr.
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police