Tony was born on April 4, 1951 and passed away on January 13, 2013. He was born in Missouri to George and Mildred Dunaway, the oldest of eight children. He was preceded in death by both his parents, two brothers, Thomas and Mark, and his wife Patricia Hamilton of Winston, Oregon. Tony is survived by his three sons and two step daughters, along with eleven grandchildren. At his time of death he was living with his last love Janet Benton in Roseburg, OR when he was abruptly taken from us by brain cancer. Tony spent his life giving to others and was a caretaker of many. Along with that he loved to make things in his shop from knives to necklaces. He would never sell anything, but would give it to you if you liked it. Tony will be very missed by his loved ones, but we are thankful and have peace he is safe in the arms of the lord.
- Building owners to Roseburg: Let’s make a deal
- Meet Your Merchant: Roseburg brothers find partnership in Your Kitchen & Bath
- Belly dance competition provides outlet for women of all shapes and sizes
- Rose closes doors after final field day
- Swearing leads to altercation, arrests at Gaddis Park in Roseburg