Age 56, passed away on January 8, 2013 in Eugene, Oregon. She was born March 2, 1956 in Grants Pass, OR to Charles and Betty Clark. Jody graduated from Marshfield High School in Coos Bay, OR in 1974. She married Mitch Hoeger in 1976. Jody and Mitch had two daughters, Sara and Lori. Jody later moved to Roseburg. She worked for the last 19 years for Papa Murphy’s as a district manager. She was an amazing mom, nana, and friend. She will be missed by all who knew her. Jody is survived by daughters, Sara and Lori; brother Roger Clark; and grandchildren, Cora, Grace, Ellie, Lucas, Ian, and Grant. The family would like to invite her friends and family to celebrate her life at the Sutherlin Community Center on Saturday, January 26 at 1 p.m. A potluck will follow.
Jody Ann Clark
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC