Age 81, of Winston, Oregon passed away at her home on January 22, 2013. Donna was born on June 4, 1931 in Oacoma, South Dakota to Dorothy and Clifford Boling. The family moved to Lookingglass where she was raised, graduating from Roseburg High School in 1949. Donna married Delbert Earl Niebaum on October 14, 1950 in Lookingglass. After marriage they settled in the Roseburg area, where together they raised three daughters; Corin, Lori Jo and Cindy. Donna and Delbert owned nurseries and florist shops in both Riddle and Sutherlin for many years. She enjoyed spending time in her garden and loved the outdoors. Donna was preceded in death by her parents, a half-brother DeWayne and brother Lanny. She is survived by her husband of 62 years, and her daughters: Corin Simonsen and her husband Dave of Eugene; Lori Jo Hamilton and her husband Darryl of Idaho Falls, and Cindy Miller and her husband Ken of Myrtle Creek. Also surviving her are three grandsons and one granddaughter; Shawn Cohea, Scott Swett and Chris Cohea, of Eugene and Traci Wooten and her husband Joe of Beaverton , as well as one great-grandson Jaxson Cohea of Eugene. A celebration of life will be held at a later date which will be announced. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Donna Mae Niebaum
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights