Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Roseburg moves to postpone medical marijuana dispensaries
- Umpqua Community College expects pool to reopen for May swim lessons
- Loggers put on notice: You will be sued for buying piece of Elliott State Forest
- Douglas County’s Absentminded Geniuses focus on building dutiful robot
- Mother’s attorneys detail case in wrongful death suit