Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement