Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Riddle Kid Venture Camp prevents learning loss
- Half Shell preview: From Idaho to Starbucks, Josh Ritter keeps it genuine
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- 92nd North Douglas County Fair retains old-time charm
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more