Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
- Building owners to Roseburg: Let’s make a deal
- Meet Your Merchant: Roseburg brothers find partnership in Your Kitchen & Bath
- Belly dance competition provides outlet for women of all shapes and sizes
- Rose closes doors after final field day
- Swearing leads to altercation, arrests at Gaddis Park in Roseburg