Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- Update: Many Douglas County school districts to remain closed Tuesday