Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
January 25, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea