Age 76, passed away on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in Canyonville, Oregon. Frankie was born in Oklahoma on May 24, 1936. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She was preceeded in death by her husband of 57 years, Doyle in May 2012. She is survived by four children, 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A burial service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the VA Cemetery in Roseburg, OR.
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner