Was born July 14, 1942 in North Bend, Oregon to Frank David Williams and Mary Elizabeth (Drollinger) Williams. Shirleen passed away at her home in Canyonville, Oregon on January 22, 2013. She spent her early years in Bridge, OR and attended High School in Myrtle Point, Sutherlin and Coos Bay, graduating from Marshfield High in 1960. Shirleen was an extremely talented craftsperson and artist, specializing in Native American crafts and portraits. Shirleen was married to Dennis Ray Smith in Myrtle Point on September 23,1961, she is survived by her husband Dennis and their children: Cynthia Adele Hammer of Shady Cove; Belinda Christine Wilberg of Tenmile; Cheryl Denise Robinson of Tucson, AZ; and their son Erin Sean Smith of Anza, CA; sister Charlotte Ann Heidenreich of Broadbent, OR; 15 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. Cremation will be immediate. There will be no services. Shirleen requested that her ashes be scattered at two places of which she had fond memories.
Shirleen Iola (Williams) Smith
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect