Was born July 14, 1942 in North Bend, Oregon to Frank David Williams and Mary Elizabeth (Drollinger) Williams. Shirleen passed away at her home in Canyonville, Oregon on January 22, 2013. She spent her early years in Bridge, OR and attended High School in Myrtle Point, Sutherlin and Coos Bay, graduating from Marshfield High in 1960. Shirleen was an extremely talented craftsperson and artist, specializing in Native American crafts and portraits. Shirleen was married to Dennis Ray Smith in Myrtle Point on September 23,1961, she is survived by her husband Dennis and their children: Cynthia Adele Hammer of Shady Cove; Belinda Christine Wilberg of Tenmile; Cheryl Denise Robinson of Tucson, AZ; and their son Erin Sean Smith of Anza, CA; sister Charlotte Ann Heidenreich of Broadbent, OR; 15 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. Cremation will be immediate. There will be no services. Shirleen requested that her ashes be scattered at two places of which she had fond memories.
Shirleen Iola (Williams) Smith
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate