Trevis went to be with the Lord on the morning of January 27, 2013. He was born October 31, 1967. He attended Sutherlin schools up to his junior year, then moved to Klamath Falls, Oregon and graduated from Mazama High School in 1986. He won the John Phillips Sousa award for trombone in his junior year at Sutherlin High school. He enlisted in the Air Force in 1987 and served in the Desert Shield. He graduated from the University of Oregon and remained an avid duck fan. He delighted in sharing his woodworking talents with others. He blessed those who knew him with his zest for life, a mischievous twinkle in his eye and warm chuckle. When he knew his health could not be restored he bravely chose to stay in his home where he passed away peacefully surrounded by loved ones. He is survived by his parents Wayne and Connie; his wife Tiera; his two daughters Janelle and Teila; granddaughter Alianna; his brother Devin(Heather); nephews: Taylor, Tim, Austin, Trevyn; niece Aspyn and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. A celebration of life will be held at the Wilbur United Methodist Church on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 2 p.m. Please jot down a memory or two and drop it in the basket upon arrival so they can be shared by all as we honor this wonderful free spirited man. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to hospice.
Trevis Wayne Luzier
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights