Age 75, of Tri-City passed away at home on Friday, January 25, 2013. Don was born on June 27, 1937 in Los Angeles, California to Donald and Eva Tolliver. Don married the love of his life, Sandra Edsall in 1975 in Canyonville. He served our country in the Air Force as a fireman. After his service he continued as a fireman working in Winston, finally working at Roseburg Forest Products as a sawyer in the particleboard mill. Don was a proud member of Local 2949 Lumber Union for over 30 years. He worked hard to take care of his family but taught them ‘you play, you pay’. He spent time with his family and enjoyed playing pool when he could. After retirement in 2000 he and his wife drove to Alaska to see family. He was preceded in death by his parents, Donald Sr. and Eva Tolliver, and a sister, Delores. He is survived by his wife of 38 years, Sandra, his seven children; Dwayne Tolliver, Jerry Bilby, Travis Tolliver and his wife Brenda, Kirk Tolliver, Richard Raley and his wife Carol, Paul Schultz, and DeeDee Anderson and her husband Marty, 18 grandchildren, three great-grandchildren, and two brothers , Douglas and Dennis Tolliver. Don will be missed by all who knew him. Don will be laid to rest next to his parents in the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery.
Donald L. Tolliver
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?