Carmen was born in Baker City, Oregon, on September 15, 1949 to Melvin V and Betty Jo (Grissom). Carmen lived in various states throughout her life. She married Larry Louder and had two sons, Lonnie and Roger. She moved back to Oregon and settled on the coast at Waldport. She worked at the Salty Dog as a waitress. She retired from there and became very involved in her church and community. Carmen went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 after a battle with her lungs. She is survived by her two sons, five grandchildren, four sisters and one brother. She will be greatly missed and was dearly loved by all.
Carmen Burtene Rutledge
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore