Age 77, of Roseburg, Oregon went to be with the Lord on Friday, February 1, 2013. Wayne was a wonderful father and loving husband. He was preceded in death by his wife, LaDonna Gomer Bentley and his wife Janis Dowdy Prowell Bentley. He is survived by his children: Douglas Bentley (Marzee) and Jennifer Morrow (Brian); his stepchildren: Vince Prowell (Ruby) and Marchelle Quiroz (Robert); nine grandchildren and one great-grandson. A celebration of Wayne’s life will be held at the Roseburg Alliance Church on Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3 p.m.
Wayne E. Bentley
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title