Age 54, passed away on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 in Wildomar, California. He born August 7, 1958, to Margaret Walton and Wallace Forney. Carlos was raised in the Myrtle Creek area and attended South Umpqua High School. He was an avid athlete and outdoors man throughout his life. He is survived by his son, Gabriel Forney; daughter, Danielle O’Roy; mother, Margaret Walton; brother, Ramon Forney; sister, Roma McCarson and four grandchildren; Deshaun Parrish; Nevaeh O’Roy; Shamond O’Roy and Ryker Forney. Carlos was preceded by father Wallace Forney. A memorial will be held Saturday, February 9, 2013 at the VFW hall in Eugene, Oregon from 4-7 p.m. In lieu of flowers please make contributions to the scleroderma foundation at scleroderma.org in loving memory of Carlos Forney.
- Police Log: Report delayed, arrests listed
- Roseburg merchants say downtown parking enforcement finds a good spot
- Drivers arrested after high-speed crash on Diamond Lake Boulevard in Roseburg
- Umpqua Dairy earns national production award
- On Biz: Roseburg newcomer brings dog training expertise to Douglas County