Passed away on January 25, 2013, in Bellingham, WA. She was born in San Francisco, CA, in 1930 and lived for years in Roseburg, OR. She will be missed by her children; nine grandchildren; eleven great-grandchildren and friends. Please sign the Book of Memories, light a candle and leave your condolences for the family at www.JernsFuneralChapel.net
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees