Sandra went home to be with Jesus on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. Sandra was born August 23, 1930 in Binghampton, New York to Ralph and Margaret Smalley. She attended schools in Binghampton and in Denver, Colorado. She married Willis Weaver the last day of 1947 in Denver, which produced five children. She was a volunteer lifeguard at the Myrtle Creek municipal swimming pool and pool manager there for a number of years. She was also a volunteer at the Veterans facility in Roseburg for a few years. She attended the Nazarene Church in Myrtle Creek and that became a big part of her life. Sandra was a city girl who made good as a farm girl who handles cows and was an all around good right arm. She is survived by her husband of sixty-five years Willis Weaver; sons: Jeffery Weaver and wife Susan; Eric Weaver and wife Loretta; Edwin Weaver; daughters: Jennifer Wilkerson; Cynthia Frady and husband Don; 13 grandchildren, three step grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren. She was much loved and will leave many happy memories with all who knew her. A memorial service will be held at noon on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at the Nazarene Church in Myrtle Creek.
Sandra R. (Smalley) Weaver
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms