Age 71, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon passed away Thursday, January 24, 2013. Former employee of 7 Feathers. She fought a courageous battle with brain cancer. Never gave up! She is preceded in death by her late husband John in 1990 and her daughter Cathy Reynolds in 2009. Survived by sister, Liz Kean, M.C.; daughter, Cheryl Behnke, Medford; grandchildren: Brian Reynolds, San Carlos, CA; Johnnie Tringali, Sacremento, Ca; Troy and, Morgan Behnke, Medford OR. No services set at this time. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain” Her favorite expression. Until we see you again you are missed.
Marion R. Emory
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms