Age 71, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon passed away Thursday, January 24, 2013. Former employee of 7 Feathers. She fought a courageous battle with brain cancer. Never gave up! She is preceded in death by her late husband John in 1990 and her daughter Cathy Reynolds in 2009. Survived by sister, Liz Kean, M.C.; daughter, Cheryl Behnke, Medford; grandchildren: Brian Reynolds, San Carlos, CA; Johnnie Tringali, Sacremento, Ca; Troy and, Morgan Behnke, Medford OR. No services set at this time. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain” Her favorite expression. Until we see you again you are missed.
Marion R. Emory
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore