Theresa passed peacefully away to her home with her Savior on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at the age of 94; she was surrounded by her family. Theresa was born to Alfred and Alice Perry of Portugal and lived in Providence, Rhode Island in 1918. In 1945 she married the only man she ever loved, Andrew G. Lindsey, who preceded her in death in 1974. Theresa is survived by her sister, Gladys Deming; three children: Linda, son-in-law Michael Hill; Bruce, and Donald Lindsey, seven grandchildren: 17 great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews. She embraced life with courage, class, spunk and humor. Her smile was contagious, her energy boundless and her love endless. Theresa loved gardening, playing cards, decorating, entertaining, and traveling. Although her greatest love was for her Lord which was the reason for her wonderful life, family and friends. A celebration of Theresa’s life will be held at Garden Valley Christian Assembly, 3047 Garden Valley Road, Roseburg, OR on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 2 p.m. Please bring happy memories and thoughts you might like to share. Theresa was touched with his warmth and graced by his love.
Theresa 'Terry' Marie Lindsey
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan