Age 55, passed away on Sunday, December 30, 2012. Wheldon was born March 4, 1957 in North Carolina to Wheldon Floyd Glass Sr. He was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of November 2012. It took him from us in less than a month. He was preceded in death by his father and very recent his nephew. Weldon loved to hunt, fish, ride his Harley, and ride his quad on the dunes. He served in the Marine Corp for 11 years as a computer technician. He then became a long-haul truck driver for many years, getting to see much of the country. Wheldon Jr. was a wonderful father, son, brother, uncle, grandpa, and friend to all! He will be deeply missed by many.
Wheldon Earl Glass Jr.
- UPDATE: Semi rolls off road on Interstate 5 near Yoncalla (video)
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- City looking to lease Willis House to graphic designer