Age 55, passed away on Sunday, December 30, 2012. Wheldon was born March 4, 1957 in North Carolina to Wheldon Floyd Glass Sr. He was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of November 2012. It took him from us in less than a month. He was preceded in death by his father and very recent his nephew. Weldon loved to hunt, fish, ride his Harley, and ride his quad on the dunes. He served in the Marine Corp for 11 years as a computer technician. He then became a long-haul truck driver for many years, getting to see much of the country. Wheldon Jr. was a wonderful father, son, brother, uncle, grandpa, and friend to all! He will be deeply missed by many.
Wheldon Earl Glass Jr.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Kevin T. Marney
- Phyllis Marie (Williamson) Gilman
- Wilhelm Mclean Gerhard Dewart
- James Ray Estabrook
- Heinz Wilhelm Wilde
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- Winston cancer survivor’s story woven into this year’s Relay for Life