Age 55, passed away on Sunday, December 30, 2012. Wheldon was born March 4, 1957 in North Carolina to Wheldon Floyd Glass Sr. He was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of November 2012. It took him from us in less than a month. He was preceded in death by his father and very recent his nephew. Weldon loved to hunt, fish, ride his Harley, and ride his quad on the dunes. He served in the Marine Corp for 11 years as a computer technician. He then became a long-haul truck driver for many years, getting to see much of the country. Wheldon Jr. was a wonderful father, son, brother, uncle, grandpa, and friend to all! He will be deeply missed by many.
Wheldon Earl Glass Jr.
- Neighbors: Douglas County dispatcher recognized for ability to remain calm
- Police identify woman killed in car crash north of Roseburg
- Flexing their spines: Readers can expand minds and book collections
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair