Age 55, passed away on Sunday, December 30, 2012. Wheldon was born March 4, 1957 in North Carolina to Wheldon Floyd Glass Sr. He was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of November 2012. It took him from us in less than a month. He was preceded in death by his father and very recent his nephew. Weldon loved to hunt, fish, ride his Harley, and ride his quad on the dunes. He served in the Marine Corp for 11 years as a computer technician. He then became a long-haul truck driver for many years, getting to see much of the country. Wheldon Jr. was a wonderful father, son, brother, uncle, grandpa, and friend to all! He will be deeply missed by many.
Wheldon Earl Glass Jr.
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Sheriff Hanlin's views, Facebook posting criticized
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit