Of Riddle, Oregon, passed away on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at the age of 84. Faye grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, graduated from U.C. Berkley, and went on to work for Crocker Bank in S.F. She and her husband, Peter, celebrated over 57 years together. Faye and Peter owned and operated a bakery, first in California, and then in Canyonville for 23 years. She is survived by her husband, Peter; three daughters and son-in-laws Bonne and Mike Swett; Karen and Mitch Wagoner; Gail and Randy Spears; and six grandchildren Tara (Swett) and Leo Denton; Brett and Kimberli Swett; Marshall Wagoner; Stuart Wagoner; Ryan Elder; Riley Spears; and a brother-in-law Iver and Lesley Hansen. In her retirement, Faye enjoyed nothing more than watching OSU or UofO football and basketball games. Faye was a true friend, maintaining friendships as far back as kindergarten, and until recently enjoyed yearly trips to visit with friends from her high school graduating class. Most important to Faye was the time she spent with people during her life, so at her request there will not be a funeral service. The family wishes to thank the caring staff of Mercy hospice and Rose Haven.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore