Age 76, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Monday, February 18, 2013. Loretta was born in San Fernando, California, on August 1, 1936 to Ed and Juanita Moore. Loretta attended school in Grants Pass, Oregon, then her sophomore and junior years were spent at Roseburg High School. She returned to Grants Pass in her senior year, graduating in 1955. In December of that same year, Loretta married Charles ‘Chuck’ Johnson of Roseburg. The couple moved to California, and were raising their three children when they relocated to Roseburg in 1973. Loretta remained a homemaker while Chuck owned and operated several small Roseburg businesses over the years including Pete’s Drive-In and Paint-N-Place. Loretta is survived by her husband, Charles Johnson of Roseburg; son, Greg Johnson of Simi Valley; daughters: Charla Johnson of Ashland, Oregon; Lori Johnson of Toms River, New Jersey; sister, Lois Boyer of Grants Pass, OR; and grandchildren: Grant Puhl, Tyler Puhl, Taylor Johnson, Hayley Johnson; and great-grandchild, Jackson Puhl. She was preceded in death by her parents, Ed and Juanita Moore of Grants Pass, OR. A memorial services will be held at a future date.
February 26, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Loretta June Johnson
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police