Age 76, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Monday, February 18, 2013. Loretta was born in San Fernando, California, on August 1, 1936 to Ed and Juanita Moore. Loretta attended school in Grants Pass, Oregon, then her sophomore and junior years were spent at Roseburg High School. She returned to Grants Pass in her senior year, graduating in 1955. In December of that same year, Loretta married Charles ‘Chuck’ Johnson of Roseburg. The couple moved to California, and were raising their three children when they relocated to Roseburg in 1973. Loretta remained a homemaker while Chuck owned and operated several small Roseburg businesses over the years including Pete’s Drive-In and Paint-N-Place. Loretta is survived by her husband, Charles Johnson of Roseburg; son, Greg Johnson of Simi Valley; daughters: Charla Johnson of Ashland, Oregon; Lori Johnson of Toms River, New Jersey; sister, Lois Boyer of Grants Pass, OR; and grandchildren: Grant Puhl, Tyler Puhl, Taylor Johnson, Hayley Johnson; and great-grandchild, Jackson Puhl. She was preceded in death by her parents, Ed and Juanita Moore of Grants Pass, OR. A memorial services will be held at a future date.
February 26, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Loretta June Johnson
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market