Age 76, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Monday, February 18, 2013. Loretta was born in San Fernando, California, on August 1, 1936 to Ed and Juanita Moore. Loretta attended school in Grants Pass, Oregon, then her sophomore and junior years were spent at Roseburg High School. She returned to Grants Pass in her senior year, graduating in 1955. In December of that same year, Loretta married Charles ‘Chuck’ Johnson of Roseburg. The couple moved to California, and were raising their three children when they relocated to Roseburg in 1973. Loretta remained a homemaker while Chuck owned and operated several small Roseburg businesses over the years including Pete’s Drive-In and Paint-N-Place. Loretta is survived by her husband, Charles Johnson of Roseburg; son, Greg Johnson of Simi Valley; daughters: Charla Johnson of Ashland, Oregon; Lori Johnson of Toms River, New Jersey; sister, Lois Boyer of Grants Pass, OR; and grandchildren: Grant Puhl, Tyler Puhl, Taylor Johnson, Hayley Johnson; and great-grandchild, Jackson Puhl. She was preceded in death by her parents, Ed and Juanita Moore of Grants Pass, OR. A memorial services will be held at a future date.
Loretta June Johnson
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Riddle Kid Venture Camp prevents learning loss
- Half Shell preview: From Idaho to Starbucks, Josh Ritter keeps it genuine
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- 92nd North Douglas County Fair retains old-time charm
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more