Age 69, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at her home. She was born on December 4, 1944 in New Boston, Texas, to Morris and Frances Perry. Faye as she was known was a 47 year resident of Douglas County. She loved the community spending 27 years at UCAN. Faye is survived by her husband, of 47 years Ray; her two children; a son, Robert of Edmond, Oklahoma, his wife Tina and daughter Shelbi; and a daughter, Christina of Roseburg and her son Raymon; three sisters; Nita Horner of Coos Bay, Sue Anderson of Washington and Pam Hitner of Bridge, Oregon. She is preceded in death by her parents; and brother, Morris. A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 2 p.m. at River Forks Park Pavilion a potluck luncheon will follow. If you have questions call the family at (541) 391-3597. Faye will be scattered on Jenkins Prairie near Bridge, where her parents are also. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dorothy Faye Pekas
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District