Age 69, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at her home. She was born on December 4, 1944 in New Boston, Texas, to Morris and Frances Perry. Faye as she was known was a 47 year resident of Douglas County. She loved the community spending 27 years at UCAN. Faye is survived by her husband, of 47 years Ray; her two children; a son, Robert of Edmond, Oklahoma, his wife Tina and daughter Shelbi; and a daughter, Christina of Roseburg and her son Raymon; three sisters; Nita Horner of Coos Bay, Sue Anderson of Washington and Pam Hitner of Bridge, Oregon. She is preceded in death by her parents; and brother, Morris. A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 2 p.m. at River Forks Park Pavilion a potluck luncheon will follow. If you have questions call the family at (541) 391-3597. Faye will be scattered on Jenkins Prairie near Bridge, where her parents are also. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- Update: Many Douglas County school districts to remain closed Tuesday