Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
- Douglas County schools making plans for Wednesday
- Forest Glen residents say they suffer from heater malfunction
- Police looking for sex offender who skipped out on post-prison supervision
- Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
- Close to Home: Patrols change homeless picture downtown