Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
Franklin D. Bursik
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea