Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
Franklin D. Bursik
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC