Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
March 8, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Franklin D. Bursik
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building