Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
Franklin D. Bursik
- Death Notices for May 23, 2013
- Arts & Entertainment: Roseburg band Hemlock Lane seeks path to success
- California teenager in critical condition after highway crash near Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg report stopping driver speeding at more than 100 mph, find marijuana
- Anne Creighton Blodgett: I ditched sugar (to lose that baby weight!)