Went to be with the Lord, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at his home in Roseburg, OR. He was born on July 14, 1942, in Roseburg, Oregon. He spent his years working in the local lumber mills. He survived by brothers: Lyle and Wayne Bursik; daughter, Angela (Hill) Dave; his lifetime friend and companion, Beverly Ward; their grandchildren: Michael, Kayla (Poole) Dalton, Sierra (Wagner) Josh; and a beautiful great-granddaughter Lilly. He was a very loved and respected man and will be truly missed by all. Memorial Service will be held on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Melrose Cemetery.
March 8, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Franklin D. Bursik
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market