Age 46, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She will be lovingly missed by her three daughters: Kara, Jessie and Brandi Sue, her granddaughter, Jocelynn, her mom Doris Ann Thompson, four sibling: Lorise, Mary, Elmer and Joe, and many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. She was preceded in death by her dad, Bobby Thompson. Carrie was born in Wyoming, and lived most of her life in Oregon. She graduated from Willamina high school and went to a flight agent trade school in Alaska. She was loved by so many people beyond just her family. A private service will be held for her family.
Carrie Lorraine White
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom