Age 46, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She will be lovingly missed by her three daughters: Kara, Jessie and Brandi Sue, her granddaughter, Jocelynn, her mom Doris Ann Thompson, four sibling: Lorise, Mary, Elmer and Joe, and many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. She was preceded in death by her dad, Bobby Thompson. Carrie was born in Wyoming, and lived most of her life in Oregon. She graduated from Willamina high school and went to a flight agent trade school in Alaska. She was loved by so many people beyond just her family. A private service will be held for her family.
Carrie Lorraine White
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea