Age 46, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She will be lovingly missed by her three daughters: Kara, Jessie and Brandi Sue, her granddaughter, Jocelynn, her mom Doris Ann Thompson, four sibling: Lorise, Mary, Elmer and Joe, and many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. She was preceded in death by her dad, Bobby Thompson. Carrie was born in Wyoming, and lived most of her life in Oregon. She graduated from Willamina high school and went to a flight agent trade school in Alaska. She was loved by so many people beyond just her family. A private service will be held for her family.
Carrie Lorraine White
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy