Age 46, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She will be lovingly missed by her three daughters: Kara, Jessie and Brandi Sue, her granddaughter, Jocelynn, her mom Doris Ann Thompson, four sibling: Lorise, Mary, Elmer and Joe, and many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. She was preceded in death by her dad, Bobby Thompson. Carrie was born in Wyoming, and lived most of her life in Oregon. She graduated from Willamina high school and went to a flight agent trade school in Alaska. She was loved by so many people beyond just her family. A private service will be held for her family.
Carrie Lorraine White
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms