Passed away Thursday, March 7, 2013, of heart failure. She is survived by her daughter, Patricia Coleman; grandson, Corey Coleman; and granddaughter, Dawn Weymouth; seven great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. She will be missed by all who knew her. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to sign the online guest book and to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees