Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
Jerre Lee DeWald
- ODFW driver convicted of DUII claims body brews alcohol
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Shooting in Rice Valley leaves 1 man, 2 dogs dead