Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms