Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms
- Sutherlin East Primary celebrates Dr. Seuss’ birthday