Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn