Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
- Building owners to Roseburg: Let’s make a deal
- Meet Your Merchant: Roseburg brothers find partnership in Your Kitchen & Bath
- Belly dance competition provides outlet for women of all shapes and sizes
- Rose closes doors after final field day
- Swearing leads to altercation, arrests at Gaddis Park in Roseburg