Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Recent Douglas County tragedies prompt candlelight show of support
- RHS grads remembered by friends, teachers
- Two former RHS students killed in Highway 138 crash
- On Biz: Brix Chill expands upstairs and out in downtown Roseburg
- Chamber Corner: Elections and legislative sessions have consequences on small businesses