Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
March 14, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement