Age 66, died of natural causes on Saturday, March 9, 2013.He was born November 4, 1946, in Canyonville, Oregon. He graduated from Days Creek High in 1964 and studied diesel mechanic’s at OIT in Klamath Falls. He owned and operated the auto parts stores in Canyonville and Myrtle Creek for over 20 years. He drove heavy equipment during the 1990’s. He finished his working career at D.R. Johnson’s in Riddle. He is survived by his wife of 21 years, Carole; sons: Gregg, of Portland; Chris, of Tri City; and Eric Fitzsimmons, of Washington; grandchildren: Jake, Carleigh, and Nolan. A family service has been arranged.
March 14, 2013 | Back to: SingleObituaries
Jerre Lee DeWald
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights